Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Wormrot for Free

If you haven't already heard, you can download the new, upcoming Wormrot album absolutely free and legal straight from Earache by going here. Apparently the album leaked, so they decided to just give it away. Smart move, I think, considering how far we are from the release date.

I just added it to my iTunes at the same time I added Esoteric's The Maniacal Vale. The difference between grindcore and funeral doom is . . . well, they're more different than they are similar. The one, 25 tracks adding up to 18 minutes, or about 43 seconds per song. The other, 7 tracks adding up to 101 minutes (on two discs), or about 14:25 per song. I think I'll listen to them consecutively.

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded it earlier. I have been getting into some grindcore and thought I would check these guys out, can't pass up free music. They certainly have a lot of hype going back to last year.

    ReplyDelete